The end of June 2019 saw the INNOTIO team winding up another successful event – an external scientific launch meeting in Wiesbaden, Germany. Some of our standout projects for this event included:
• Staging combining large printed elements and a watch-out AV execution on a 30 meter curved screen
• An overnight branding change to keep our delegates engaged in the plenary room
• Workshops in a living room style with colorful and comfortable sofas, chairs and related decor
• Large flags outside and inside the building
• Carpeting in style at each breakout room with registration areas and our favorite light-box branded directional signs and floor guides to assist the attendees whilst reinforcing our client’s brand in a new building complex
INNOTIO also provided some editorial and presentation support to ensure a consistent look and feel of presentation on stage to over 150 delegates in a two-day meeting
We closed the meeting with two new pitches and we are looking forward to a hot summer preparing our next projects!